Sorry I dangled such a delicious thing in front of your eyes without a recipe right away!
I made these last night when I did my meal prep for the week and then I ran all morning so I didn't get to eat one until the afternoon and verdict is....DELICIOUS!
On to the important part... how to make it!
Here are your ingredients:
1) Pick a jar that has a lid and won't spill everywhere when you shake it
2) Put 1/2 cup of oats in the jar first (I used Country Choice Organic steel cut oats)
3) Put 1 scoop of protein powder (I used vanilla Shakeology because extra nutrition over just protein wins)
4) Next add 1 tbsp granola/seeds (I used Blueberry Hemp Anceint Grain Granola by purely elizabeth. that I found at Hannaford this week)
5) Cut up half a banana and add that to your concoction
6) Add some more berries or fruit on top of that you like (I added fresh blueberries)
7) Add 1/2 cup almond milk (I used Califia Farms vanilla almond milk)
8) Close the jar and shake it up!
9) Let it chill in the fridge overnight
When I was ready to eat it, I added a little more fresh banana, granola and some shredded coconut to the top and DELICIOUS! This was my first time making or having overnight oats and I am pleasantly surprised with how good they are! Not to mention filling! I could barely eat half of the jar before I was full.
Super excited to have another make ahead breakfast since I am forever running late in the morning.
**As requested, 21 Day Fix container counts: 1.5 yellows, 1.5 purples, 1 red**
Hi, I'm Jessie!
I live in NH with my husband and our pups. My favorite things are coaching Girls on the Run, eating good food that I didn't have to cook, helping other people work on their health, volunteering for and running races, watching tv, doing yoga, and spending too much time on social media. #Balance